Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » I'd like my Vulcan with a nice pair of pointy... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'd like my Vulcan with a nice pair of pointy...
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/girl_621.html
...the presumed Subcommander T'Pau.

If she can act, god bless the casting people. If she can't, well, even Sheena has been a limited success, so let's not rule out the power of the babe-fanboy interaction.

------------------
"And as it is, it is cheaper than drinking."
-DT on arguing with Omega, April 30

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I also like men who have hands with big masculine veins that you can squish and move."

Jesus Palomino!!!! I'd be impressed if she could even say "at last we will have our revenge".

Romulan sub-what? Where? Voyager?

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited May 12, 2001).]

Zor Prime
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I be the first to say that she looks absolutely horrid in those pics. Probably the makeup, but not attractive at all. I'm sure she's a nice person, and a supposed actor, but not all that good looking.
Just my 2 cents.

IP: Logged
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

(From TrekWeb.com)

This is going to Subcommander T'Pau, the alleged Enterprise(formerly known as Series V) Vulcan first officer and one of the ships Bridge Babes.

A shame she's going to play a cold Vulcan.

------------------
"Fuck L Ron Hubbard and fuck all his clones.
Fuck all those gun-toting
hip gangster wannabes."
-Tool, Ænima

---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nimrod: Vulcan, not Romulan ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
Card-Carrying Member of the Flare APAO
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I was thinking the same thing as Zor there. Those Maxim pictures are horrid. She looks a lot better in the other pictures I've seen.

------------------
Lister: "Cat, what are you doing?"
Cat: "I'm courting."
Lister: "Courting who?"
Cat: "Whoever shows up!"
-Red Dwarf, "Me�"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*heh*

I have that issue of Maxim. And it doesn't do her any justice...

------------------
"Of course I'm paranoid! Everyone's trying to kill me."
- Weyoun, "Treachery, Faith, and the Great River"

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few more:
One
and
Two(larger version of above)

------------------
"And as it is, it is cheaper than drinking."
-DT on arguing with Omega, April 30

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like that girl from "Drive". Areena, was her name? Cyndia Batton. Strange, the same chin, the same eyes and "skinny" look.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited May 14, 2001).]

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell-ooo...

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's a girl like you doing in a series like this?

------------------
"Fuck L Ron Hubbard and fuck all his clones.
Fuck all those gun-toting
hip gangster wannabes."
-Tool, Ænima

---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zor, TSN, and Fabrux: With all due respect, WTF are y'all on about? She looks gorgeous in the Maxim pics. I usually don't like the heavy makeup look, but I think it makes her look better.

------------------
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"
Samuel Adams

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the problem with these Maxim photoshoots is that they all look the same. Dark backgrounds, too much makeup. . .

------------------
Phasers

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't know anything about them in general... All I know is that this woman, in those pictures, looks quite unattractive to me...

------------------
Lister: "Drop dead, Rimmer."
Rimmer: "Already have done."
Lister: "Encore."
-Red Dwarf, "Kryten"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read somewhere on the net that T'Pau had been changed to T'Pol - from Trekweb I think... so no "Aart thee Hu-maan or art thee whol-can"

------------------
Homer: I'm gonna miss Springfield. This town's been awfully good to us.
Bart: No, it hasn't, Dad. That's why we're leaving.
Homer: Oh, yeah. [pokes his head out the window] So long, Stinktown!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps