Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Future Uniforms - Voyger Finale [spoilers]

Author Topic: Future Uniforms - Voyger Finale [spoilers]
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like they're using the AGT uniforms after all. Not that I mind, personally..
http://www.trektoday.com/news/140501_02.shtml

Also some more significant spoilers on the finale itself - proceed at your own risk.

Mark

------------------
"Why build one, when you can have two at twice the price?"

- Carl Sagan, "Contact"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhh, leave it to Beltran to get pissy.

Personally, though, I'm glad at the continuity shown in the reuse of the uniforms.

------------------
"The sons of the Prophet were valiant and bold,
And quite unacustomed to fear.
But, of all, the most reckless, or so I am told,
Was Abdulah Boul Boul Ameer."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Harry finally got promoted.

------------------
"Of course I'm paranoid! Everyone's trying to kill me."
- Weyoun, "Treachery, Faith, and the Great River"

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it took him 20 years...

As for Beltran. What's he got to complain about? Chakotay didn't get Janeway but will get to bag Seven.

------------------
"Let me ask you something, Mr. Garibaldi, a purely philosophical question. On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid do you think I am anyway?" - Bester
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. Two things.

1. You ARE aware these are characters played by actors, right? And that one actor is not going to just say, "oh, well, they totally underused and misused my character for seven years, but what the heck, they wrote him out by having him shack upwith the show's lust object. That completely undoes all the damage they did."

2. They still can't do convincing aged-look makeup, can they? I guess this is what comes of thinking all there is to new alien looks is a funny forehead. This is why the technical crew are all staying on for Enterprise - they couldn't GET work anywhere else.

------------------
Phasers

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure I understand... Do they not look old to you? Should they be �berwrinkled and doubled over, w/ some sort of twenty-fourth century iso-cane...?

------------------
Lister: "Drop dead, Rimmer."
Rimmer: "Already have done."
Lister: "Encore."
-Red Dwarf, "Kryten"

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited May 14, 2001).]

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't blame Beltran for being dissappointed in how his character was used, but he brought up the subject of Janeway, when it doesn't appear that anyone really asked him about it. Now, I didn't read the whole interview, just the snippet that was there, but I didn't see anyone else being negative.

Just a little irk of mine. But I'm over it.

------------------
"The sons of the Prophet were valiant and bold,
And quite unacustomed to fear.
But, of all, the most reckless, or so I am told,
Was Abdulah Boul Boul Ameer."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a reminder, Timothy - no-one likes an iso-smartass. 8)

------------------
Phasers

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iso-Lee: That may be iso-true, but I still don't iso-know what iso-you were iso-talking iso-about iso-.

------------------
Lister: "Drop dead, Rimmer."
Rimmer: "Already have done."
Lister: "Encore."
-Red Dwarf, "Kryten"

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited May 16, 2001).]

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're Oh-So right.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps