Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » May I borrow a cup of scans?

Author Topic: May I borrow a cup of scans?
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since my scanner is currently full of spiders, I was wondering if some kind soul would be willing to scan a pictures from the fancy-shmancy Magazine for me. Specifically:

Issue #3: The Borg Queen's ship on page 86.
Issue #6: The shot of the freaky Borg ship from "Descent" passing through the transwarp conduit on page 45.
Issue #2: The picture of the Mego bridge playset on page 90.

I'd appreciate it if we could keep that last one between you and me, just for a little while. I have a cunning plan.

------------------
OH NO< THE OLD MAN WALKS HIS GREEN DOG THAT SHOTS PINBALLS!~!!!
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

[This message has been edited by Sol System (edited May 15, 2001).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a cup of coffee, instead ... ?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
Card-Carrying Member of the Flare APAO
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Gold Blend Mode]

Sol: Ahem, excuse me, but I was wondering could I borrow a cup of scans of scans from your Star trek magazine? I seem to have mislaid mine.

Jeff: Yes, yes, of course. Won't you come in?

Sol: If it's no imposition...?

Jeff: No, none whatsoever. I was just going to try on some of my favorite underwear while I wait for my two bitches to come over.

Sol: Thank you. Oh, dreadfully nice place you've got here. Is that an Axminster?

Jeff: Why yes it is. My pimp bought it for me last Christmas three years. Delightful, isn't it?

Sol: Oh, exquisite.

Jeff: Would you care for a cup of tea while you're waiting? My PC's a bit sluggish at the minute what with all the webcams I've dotted here and there about the house.

Sol: Tea would be very nice, thank you.

Jeff: Oh actually, all I have is Gold Blend. Is that alright?

Sol: Perfect.

[/Gold Blend Mode]

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was random.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was. . . something, anyway. 8)

------------------
Phasers

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to remember those bad commercials with the nicotine ravaged pseudo-blonde and the yuppie bachelor.

Freeze dried coffee, was it?

I had the pleasure of installing an Agfa HiF scanner on a Mac G4 733MHz today, I testfired it on the cover of a manual for "Red Alert 2" at 300dpi. Smokin'! Took 45 seconds and then I had a big poster. Mmmm...

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone?

------------------
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Thanks a lot.

------------------
--
Jeff K

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, poor muffin!

^0^

------------------
What is the difference between a terriorist and your girlfriend?
- With terrorist, there is a chance of negotiation.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, sorr-ee!

I don't have a scanner, or the Magazine. If I did, I'd give them to you, but I did the next best thing:
I wrote an Australian coffee commercial for you!

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I have neither a scanner nor the magazine in question.

I did, however, offer you some coffee.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

You seem to think my thank you was in some way insincere. But there is no quicker way into my heart than custom advertising.

------------------
--
Jeff K

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps