Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Dominion Wars Game Available..! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dominion Wars Game Available..!
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the Sabre-class ships, yes? I've seem them in screenshots. Anything else? No Borg this time? Man, *that* would be fun.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Eclipse
Member # 472

- posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: nVidia problems.

Yes, they are truly 'major.' A friend just installed it on his (nVidia) machine. The program refuses to work, full stop. I agree, great move by the designers...

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: Eclipse ]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I'd bet at least half the games playing public has a TNT or Geforce card in their machines...

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

crobato
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They also forgot to include the Cardassian Keldon classes.

Of the six new ships, I have to say I like the three new Cardassian ships, the JH Strike Cruiser, and the new Klingon Ka'Vorcha. They look quite canon. I don't really like the JH Super Carrier and the Fed Achilles class.

IP: Logged
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(never mind)

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: NightWing ]

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had no problems with this game, pre or post patch.

My System:

Intel Pentium III 1000Mhz
256MB 100Mhz SDRam
Asus v7700 GeForce2 32MB Graphics Accelorator
SoundBlaster Live Value 5.1 Soundcard
Realtek RTL8029(AS) 100/10mps PCI Ethernet NIC
3Com Etherlink XL 100/10mps PCI Ethernet NIC
Internet Games via Cable internet
Windows2000 Pro SP2

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are Breen ships in the game, the patch fixes something for those ships...

Also, I can remember a site stating that the game will not run at 1600x1200 (and higher )or maybe even 1280x1024, due to limitations of the game engine.

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, does anyone with a computer that costs less than Simon for the night actually run games at 1600 x 1200? That's, like, mad. Dude.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slightly off topic but:

I remember somewhere in another thread (possibly at SSR, I can't remember) talking about the BOTF game. I don't have a clue where to find it again, so I'll ask my question here since we are talking about Star Trek games.

When I play BOTF on this computer, the battles are weird. The ships don't have their textures, instead there's a bluish/purpulish kind of static for their skins. It worked fine on my computer upstairs (which unfortuantely cannot play it anymore due to a hard drive crash).

Anybody have an idea or ever experienced something similiar?

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: Stingray:

It's a weird D3D bug. You need to download a different (more recent) set of drivers for your graphics card to solve the problem.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

That's most probably true. What graphics card are you running?

Suggestions:
Get the latest drivers, and install them
Try (re)installing the latest version of DirectX
Install the patch.
Just incase your installation has gotten corrupt, reinstall it. Your save games should be fine.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps