Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Looking for this poster

Author Topic: Looking for this poster
Anduril
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been looking for a source to purchase this poster off and on since I first saw it. At least I am assuming there is a poster form of it. Has anyone seen it in their travels across the web?

Thanks for any info you might have.

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This photo was the cover of a TV Guide thirty years ago or so. I suppose it might exist as a poster.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only Star Trek poster I really fell in love with is a closeup of an astronaught's helmet. In the reflection, you can see that he's standing on the surface of the moon, and that he's staring at a huge Constitution-Class starship approaching. Now THAT's a beautiful poster.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about a poster, but I'm pretty sure that picture appeared in an official calendar a few years ago.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Anduril
Ex-Member

Thanks to both of you for those two tidbits of info. They give me more venues to search.
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 1997 Star Trek calendar with that picture on the cover is being sold at ebay right now!: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1160179971 You can pick it up for $5. I don't know if the complete picture is in the calendar, but it probably is.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Anduril
Ex-Member

I thank you again!

I just fired off an email to the seller to inquire.

Anduril
Ex-Member

seller said the pic wasn't in the calendar. But looking a bit more there I found the 96 anniversary one with it on the cover. Thanks again for the tip.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps