my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Amateur Film Makers

Author Topic: Amateur Film Makers
Calabus
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings,

Thought I would drop by and say hello and inform everyone that I have a site devoted to amateur films and film special FX. Our forums cover many popular software apps. like 3D Studion Max, After Effects, Combustion, Final Cut Pro and many others. If you have advice or tips to offer future film makers please drop by and post.

Thanks for your time
Calabus

IP: Logged
colin
Member # 217

- posted      Profile for colin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is this thread here?
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SPAM SPAM SPAM!!! Someone close this thread and ban the dude!

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*breaks up the lynching*

Spamming, under all but the most extreme circumstances, is not a bannable offence. Let's all join hands in a circle and be glad this forum isn't a police state.

That said, Calabrus, posting for the sole purpose of advertising one's website violates forum rules. This thread will shortly be closed. Crotchety comments from the membership are unneccessary, so shut the hell up.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone say "crotch?"
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um... I have to be honest here... I don't think there are really grounds to lock the thread. I mean, he never actually provided a link to his/her/its site. Granted, the post was clearly intended as a blatant advertisement... But I think this spammer's own stupidity has actually saved him/her/it.

Weird...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's also been posted in a very strange place. Design & Creativity would have made more sense...

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MIB
Ex-Member

I'm completely out of it right now so I'll just say welcome to the Flare Forums. You'll recognize me because I'm the annoying one!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, he is certainly the annoying one.

I mean, why the fuck put this in General Trek? Can't people at least take a fucking moment to find an appropriate fucking forum to put their fucking spam in? I mean, if you're going to fucking spam, Jesus Fucking Christ, do it fucking right.

And: Tom, actually, I think Charlie-Chuckles our dear head-honcho and financial owner of Flare made it a policy to ban Spammers. But, as someone pointed out, this particular spammer is about as capable of independent thought as Omega, so he saved himself from such a fate.

Hangovers suck.

Thankfully, I don't get them. Sadly, my friends do.

Friends with hangovers suck.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

You'll recognize Jeff via the overuse of the word 'fuck' and all variations thereof in his posts.

*runs beofre Jeff beats the crap out of him*

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the point in welcoming the little tosser? We'll never see him again. Better to say "fuck off arsewipe!"

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that's not necessarily true. For all you know, he might be a big tosser.

And there's absolutley no evidence that he wipes, either.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have yet to meet a man that doesn't wipe, but feel free to prove me wrong.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've met people who don't wipe... or at least, SMELL as though they don't wipe.

Ahh, life in the public sector...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps