Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » What is your favorite ship...

Author Topic: What is your favorite ship...
HappyTarget
Member # 670

- posted      Profile for HappyTarget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is noncannon from Star Trek games? Mine is the Achilles, but I don't like the red deflector and nacell grills. Other than that, cool design.
I also like the Romulan Shadow class form Armada.

--------------------
Jack O'Neal - I like their style. Shoot first, send flowers later.

Todd Flanders - Ow, my fricken ears!

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several of FASA's Romulan ships make perfect inserts for the utterly undeveloped (canonically) 2270-2364 period. I am especially fond of the Whitewind.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mines the Achilles as well, although i do like the Excalibur from Millenium Project.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if it was ever in a game or not, but I've always liked the Akyazi Class. I believe there was some kind of tech manual put out about it awhile ago.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps