Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » I was wondering...

Author Topic: I was wondering...
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if there is a website or something that carries the articles of Star Trek: The Magazine? The official site doesn't, so I was wondering if another one did. I don't want to buy one just for an article.
I was just wondering about Issue 23, with the "Federation Ships" technical briefing. I'd like to know what it says.
Thanks for any help...

--------------------
Meh

Dr Phlox
Member # 680

- posted      Profile for Dr Phlox         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.stmagazine.com/ I dont think they have free arcticles though you'll probably have to get the entire issue.

--------------------
President Josiah Bartlet: Congratulations. So, who is da man on this one?

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: I think this time we're all collectively da man, sir.

Deputy Communications Director Sam Seaborn: I accidentally slept with a call girl.

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: Accidentally? Did you trip over something?
-----------------
The West Wing

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I checked it, but it isn't really helpful. Does anyone know about the "Federation Starships" article in Issue 23? I know some of you have it...

--------------------
Meh

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My site. I have some of the Behind-the-Scenes articles. I'll be putting up some more Technical Briefing up stuff soon. I meant to do it a long time ago, but forgot.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps