Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » TMP Aliens in ST:The Magazine

Author Topic: TMP Aliens in ST:The Magazine
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet merciful crap!

Has anyone seen The Mag this month? New pictures of all Freddie Phillip's aliens from TMP along with the original makeup notes like species names and adaptations.. most of the pictures i havent seen before..

I am erect.

Arcturians - melty-faced aliens. Fred Phillips and Bob Fletcher called them clones, and speculated they might serve as the Federations infantry forces because of their quick population growth.

Betelgeusians - 7 foot tall blue robed alien with birdlike claws and features.

Saurians = Slight aliens (lizardlike, of course) with purple skin and yellow eyes. They could breathe different gases and had four hearts.

Aaamazzarites - Bony headed alien. On Aaamaazara, people live in hives and spin clothes from their own bodies. Also called Therbians

Kazarites - Beastlike aliens, with the ability to telepathically commune with animals (Ka-Zar injoke?!), and telekinesis also.

Zaranites - Bulb headed, with breathing masks. Their jewelry is made from the horns of the Berbbotjahaa, and served as familial identification

K'Normians - normal looking dude with a huge forehead/skull.. it looks exactly like Dr. Lazarus from 'Galaxy Quest's head! Supposedly had near mystial abilities to percieve time and space.

Rigellians - Snapping turtles.. weve been over this one

Rhaandarites - Theglowy eyed alien from the bridge.. supposedly long lived, an individual is mature at about 150. The boy on the 1701 was 85.

Megarites - gill mouthed water breathers who live in air only with special injections.

I know weve seen or heard about most of these before, but the pictures are really what im excited about.. theyre a lot clearer, bigger and easier to examine than the trading card photos we are used to.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000773

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps