Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! (MOVIE SPOILERS) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! (MOVIE SPOILERS)
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG!!! LOL You have way too much time on your hands, Mike. Neverthaless, this one is going on my website. LMAO. If I make a request. Take Sigfried's suggestion.

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While Siggy's suggestion is nice, I think the epitath should be "Complete and total fuckwit since Sept 5, 2000"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

[Cartman]GOD DAMN IT, JEFF!!![/cartman]
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I think Jack should get the same status line. Or something else. "Ignorant Spoiler of Secrets" or somesuch.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If MIB gives blowjobs like the way he posts, then there are going to be a lot of disappointed customers demanding their money back.

Of course, just the mental image of MIB going down is frazzling my already fragile mind.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok... Getting back on topic...

Um, does the wedding mean that Lwaxana is gonna show up? A huge reunion of some sort? That STX is gonna end all warm and fuzzy feeling? *screams*

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt that...maybe it will end like All Good Things...everyone playing poker.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

MIB
Ex-Member

I'm really not old enough to be giving out BJs yet so you can but your mind at ease, Siegfried.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playing poker naked...?

Lord...it probably will have the big ole' fuzzy quality...we already know that, uumm... a cast memeber will return for a small role (but that's a whole other set of spoilers...) so, who's to say more won't, like Lwaxana.

They could make it all worth while by having her call Worf "Mr. Woof" again. I'd be happy then.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Jack_Crusher
Member # 696

- posted      Profile for Jack_Crusher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard that the returning person is Wesley Crusher, and besides, how the hell would TPTB explain Worf being the Ambassador of Q'osnos (the Klingon homeworld) to the Federation, and suddenly be the tactical officer of the Enterprise?

--------------------
Fry- How will we get out of this?
George Takei's head- Maybe we can use some kind of auto-destruct code like one-A, two-B, three-C...
(Bender's head blows up)
Bender- Now everybody knows!
-Futurama's obligatory Star Trek episode

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK...A) I said, "That's a whole other set of spoilers" meaning if you were going to announce the returning cast member...you might want to think about using spoiler warnings... B) Worf is not the Ambassador to the Federation, he is the Fed Ambassador to Q'onos C) That very fact is a DS9 finale spoiler. D) Noone has said he will end up as the Ent. E's Tactical officer. In fact, we live in fear of that happening. It's just very likely that Worf will be in the movie in some capacity.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re Trad Betazoid weddings... I wonder if any die-hard fans have done this!?! *shiver*
;o)

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Us Canadians quit doing the Betazed weddings when things started to fall off during the wedding nights.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time on my hands? that was 3 minutes start to finish...

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

I don't even want to know what you're talking about...

Oh...the plaque. Ok...

[ December 21, 2001: Message edited by: Aban Rune ]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps