Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » An interesting idle thought

Author Topic: An interesting idle thought
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking, and I realized that (at least where I live, and provided you had nothing better to do with your day) on Wednesdays you can watch just about every Star Trek series ever made.

Your viewing schedule:
  • 12:OO PM Star Trek: Deep Space Nine on UPN.
  • 2:OO PM Star Trek: The Original Series on SciFi.
  • 8:OO PM Enterprise on UPN.
  • 10:OO PM Star Trek: Voyager on UPN.
  • 11:OO PM Star Trek: The Next Generation on TNN.
Of course, the exception is The Animated Series, but life's a bitch. [Roll Eyes]
I thought of this all by myself. I'd like a cookie. [Smile]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: The Mighty Monkey of Mim ]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... Let's see, I can't get TNN or Sci-Fi here at school. So that's out. Nickelodeon stopped airing The Animated Series years ago, and I don't think Cartoon Network has any plans to show it. I get UPN, but Deep Space Nine and Voyager reruns are relegated to early Monday morning (a time at which I need to be sleeping). So, it looks like Enterprise is pretty much it for me.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were I so inclined I could watch TOS at 1200, TNG at 1600, DS9 at 1700, and VGR at 1800 Monday-Friday on SPACE, and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays I could watch ENT whenever it's on on those days...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siggie: Unlucky. [Frown]

Topher: Lucky. [Big Grin]

-MMoM [Wink]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Australia on TV1 a cable channel Saturday nights are good...

7:30 TOS
8:30 TNG
9:30 Voy
10:30 DS9
11:30 B5

(we don't have Ent here yet)

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saturdays in the early seasons of TNG were good for me. TNG aired on a local independent and they had TOS slotted into the hour before TNG. Definitely pretty awesome. Then, through much of the past few years, Deep Space Nine aired on Wednesday on UPN in the hour immediately before Voyager with another independent showing TNG a couple hours later every weeknight. Eh. Maybe it's a higher power's way of telling me to invest in DVD's. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say. Here (Germany) there is hardly any Trek to speak of to be seen on television. And since the Cartoon Network and Sky have stopped transmitting that doesn't make it better at all.

But I mainly wanted to thank MMoM. I just dropped by at the Trek BBS and almost died laughing. This Major Idiot really knows how to talk shit. By the way, I hope he meets his demise like some of the guys mentioned at This crazy site!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: Austin Powers ]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheery.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps