Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » "Star Trek V" x 2?* [WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS] (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Star Trek V" x 2?* [WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS]
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But ten times better - if you can even compare the James Bond with the Star Trek franchise.

But seriously, in terms of movies alone, I liked Moonraker a lot better than TMP. But in terms of a James Bond movie it was really too far over the top. Must have been the fault of the Star Wars phenomenon.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Raw Cadet
Member # 725

- posted      Profile for Raw Cadet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
Oh yes, I bet a million billion dollars that that will happen. Spot on predicting.

Congratulations, Sol System, you win.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SPOILERS FOR NEMESIS
$
$
$

Well, at least this time Troi crashed the ship under orders. And the ship wasn't totalled.

Raw Cadet
Member # 725

- posted      Profile for Raw Cadet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Riker did "order" her to "take the helm" in "Star Trek: Generations." Perhaps the results of that order prompted him to give her driving lessons.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I beat those "driving" lessons were really helpful. Especially when he brought out his "joystick."
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raw Cadet, I felt strange vibes and uncomfortableness when I watched the movie. And I came there to only expect Picard not to die...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Raw Cadet
Member # 725

quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
Yeah. I beat those "driving" lessons were really helpful. Especially when he brought out his "joystick."

"I beat"

A Freudian slip, perhaps, given the nature of your post?

When Riker brought out his joystick in "Star Trek: Insurrection," had he not just promised the Trill helmswoman to shove something down someone's throat?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crap.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Crap"? You just won a million billion dollars, though.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I really need to do a better job of proofreading my posts.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps