Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » What's taking so long? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's taking so long?
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously, I really want to know why UP3 is not out yet. I doubt that you have that little info on that it would be infeasible to bring it out. Its been years since we seen a UP, and in my opinion I would like to see regardless if its 1% done or 99% done.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*THWAP*

Kids these days...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why isn't it done yet? Because over the past ... what is it now, two years? ... well... we've had a grand total of about one writeup total complete every two months.

When the people writing the content actually give it to us in a timely manner, THEN you'll see the site.

And if you'd bothered to take a peek at http://www.utopia-planitia.com/ , you would see that we now have enough content done to start considering a release date.

[ April 13, 2002, 20:59: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People might even, I dunno, maybe consider thinking about kicking round the idea of perhaps volunteering to help out. A totally wild and 'out there' suggestion, I know, but we live in hope.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd help; not much good with pics but any typing that needs doing...

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, VP's right..... I'll help..... [Wink]
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can say that I actually HAVE all the formulativce work on the Ambassador-class DONE...it's just getting time to write it up.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they need my help, I'll help. So tell me, would you like my help?

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to help, get a message to Krenim - he's in charge of the project at the moment.
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

How do I do that if you don't mind me asking.

*starts ducking for thrown chairs*

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Send him a Private Message, using the features of the UBB....
2. Look up his profile and see what contact info might be there....
3. Yell really loud and wait for an answer....
4. Create a thread saying that you would appreciate Krenim getting ahold of anyone that shows an interest there.....

Next???

mmmm, look for something like this...
http://flare.solareclipse.net/cgi2/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=private_message;u=00000022

[ April 15, 2002, 12:12: Message edited by: Ritten ]

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

1. I tried to find it, I looked everywhere for a private message board for me.

2. He hasn't posted in a while, so I'd have to sort through alot of topics to find his info.

3. I tried, but mom told me to shut up

4. Don't want to wait space just for him to answer it.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matrix,

Krenim posts quite often in DAC ... he's also the moderator of the UP3 forum, and his info can be gained by clicking on his name on the main page. It's not hard to get.

Krenim's Very Personal Sex-Life Information

Well, ok, it's just his information, and it's not very personal or sex-life related. Sorry. Sue me.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ritten and Snay are quite correct in that it is quite easy to get in touch with me, if you know where to look.

Anyway, it appears that Matrix figured out the PM system, since I got a message from him. I've responded to it, so I'll be waiting for a reply...

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps