Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » $$ Hmm, interesting Nemesis cameo (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$ Hmm, interesting Nemesis cameo
The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$Possible minor spoiler$$

Ashley Judd has alluded she is to make a cameo appearace in Nemesis as Wesley Crusher's wife, reprising her role as Robin Lefler...

More here:

http://208.239.242.210/news/150402_04.shtml

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously, there's no accounting for taste. So not only is Wesley back, but he's got some hot babe on his arm? The universe is mocking us.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it is.
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can only hope that a residual affect from the game comes back and she bludgeons him to death.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel sick.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I will boycot this movie. Well...maybe not...

Why in the world would A) Ashley Judd agree to do such a bit part standing next to Wil Wheaton? B) Robin Lefler go to some higher plane of existance with the Boy?

Maybe the story development for Wesley is that he's gone insane and has started using his new God-like powers to brainwash women that he likes.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Hunter
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Wesley has been hanging around with Kevin Uxbridge and this whole 'wife' thing is a massive fake to get his mother of his back?
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

quote:
Ah, incidentally, I have heard this Ashley Judd rumor, and it's news to me.
-http://www.wilwheaton.net

[ April 16, 2002, 09:19: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years ago, who ever would have thought that "The Boy"'s Web site would be an oft-cited source of Trek spoiler information...?
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, that's nothing. Who would have thought that Trek geeks, and I use the term with love and inclusiveness, would be confronted with the knowledge that Wheaton is, quite fundamentally, one of us. That's the mindblower.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On another note, call me weak, but I thought the cameo was a neat idea.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neater than Bryan Singer as "Unnamed Bridge Crewmember #702-B?"

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Well, the difference being that I could pick Ashley Judd out of a lineup.

And pay for the priviledge.

Zing!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I'd sooner see Ashley Judd return to her Trek role in some more substantial way.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poet:
Personally, I'd sooner see Ashley Judd return to her Trek role in some more substantial way.

Yeah, like firing Wesley out of a torpedoe tube.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps