Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » $$ First images from Tungu-wungu-whatever (the wrestling ep) $$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$ First images from Tungu-wungu-whatever (the wrestling ep) $$
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't that guy also on the emmies!?!

ummmm notice that the ridges he is wearing are the same as that boxer from "The Fight"?

I think they should have put him in huge amounts of makeup like other 'guest stars' did on other Treks - like Antidians for Mick Fleetwood or those UV creatures for some LA Diskjocky people...

At least DS9 has more taste casting Iggy Pop...

could be a good ep - I assume that this is just a side bit like that game was between Janeway and Seven in "Hope and Fear".

------------------
Ralph: Um, Miss Hoover? There's a dog in the vent.
Hoover: Ralph, remember the time you said Snagglepuss was outside?
Ralph: He was going to the bathroom.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does that guy have a lazy eye?

Ralph Wiggum:"And the doctor said I had TWO lazy eyes - and that was why it was the best summer ever"
Miss Hoover:"Thankyou Ralph"

------------------

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope it's like a mortal-komat battle.
They should have used mortal kombat-esque costumes.
Mmmm Jeri in skin tight fighting uniform.

Damn you UK people, you people don't like the WWF 'cause they only come to UK once very four years

[This message has been edited by Brown_supahero (edited November 21, 1999).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And at the end, Seven can douse the arena in a righteous spray of arterial red when she thrusts her arms into the man's chest and tears out his lungs, then swings him around and around until all of his entrails have been pulled out through the hole.

Then she can turn the skin into a new sexy outfit!

------------------
"And if we weren't good to you, Dave, you shouldn't take it all the way to your grave."
--
Will Rigby

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

No, I think most people that hate the WWF - is because its moronic pap.

Hey its real... really...

*sigh*

------------------

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last week we had "One Small Step," maybe soon we'll have a giant leap for Mankind.

hahahaha... never mind.

question: in the 24th Century, are there still folding chairs for hitting people?

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

*shakes head*
*takes a moment*

------------------

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell me this is a joke. It's bad enough if I accidentally drop into a dumb program with these idiots screaming at each other and doing their fake fights. How can I possibly stand them on my favorite TV show?

------------------
"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way."
A somewhat different Janeway in VOY: "Living Witness"
Ex Astris Scientia

Galen
Member # 72

- posted      Profile for Galen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seven vs The Rock? Seven, meet The People's Elbow. I hope this turns out to better than it looks.

------------------
"Victory is Life!"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it does have Jeffery Combs in it, yes? It can't go too far wrong...

------------------
"And if we weren't good to you, Dave, you shouldn't take it all the way to your grave."
--
Will Rigby

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, If they wanted to have wrestlers or boxers on the show, they could have done it in several different, less annoying ways. Say, for instance, a holodeck show. One of the crew is helped with their problems by a holographic wrestler. It could be called It's Only a Pay-per-View. . . 8)
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

*lol*

And a signature test all in one!

------------------
"It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came and the grasshopper died and the octopus ate all his acorns, and then he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?."
--
Futurama

Lt. Tom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Ever notice that when somebody says it can't go too far wrong... it usually does?
IP: Logged
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another point being if any charater so much as punches Seven once, the entire ep will be banned by the BBC for gratuitous violence against women.

(UK-originated series are of course exempt)

Ugh. This reminds me of "TKO".

------------------
"You will be swept away....
You, your men, your ship, your WORLDS!"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps