Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Kazon Evacuation in "Basics, pt II"

Author Topic: Kazon Evacuation in "Basics, pt II"
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After Lon Suder deactivated the secondary overload buffers or whatever and everyone was zapped, the Talaxians beamed over and then the Kazon evacuated. They took their shuttle, as well as several lifepods.

At the end of the episode, there is no mention of Voyager returning to retrieve their lifepods! What gives?

------------------
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

My Stuff!

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who says they didn't?

As for the second question, the law is there to prevent you from picking up any exotic alien diseases.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Ou tou kratountos h� polis nomizetai" - Creon

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They went to Warp Eight after rescuing the crew off that Hanon planet. I made sure to watch the episode really carefully when it was on WLUK FOX 39 at 6.00 PM CDT (Iron River Cable Channel 18).

------------------
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

My Stuff!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They probably just wanted to get the Hell out of there. they were really in no shape to fight the kazon again and likely just decided the pods were expendable. I mean they can build shuttle over night, why not a few escape pods?

------------------
"Resolve and thou art free."

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good to see you Sunspot!!

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps