Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » A general notice (you provocated it) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A general notice (you provocated it)
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you look back far enough, you'll see that I did, in fact, used to post the entirety of my calculations when stating Voyager's distance travelled and current position. However, I tired of having to write everything out every few episodes, so I just started posting the results. No one has since requested the calculations themselves. However, if you insist, I shall post the entirety of my calculations when I complete the latest version of them. I don't know when I will complete them, however, as I have school work and other projects that I am working on.

That is also why I have yet to comment on your calculations. I certainly can't compare yours and mine until I complete mine.

------------------
"Stop right there! I have here the only working phaser ever built! It was fired only once: to keep William Shatner from making another album."

- The Collector, "Treehouse of Horror X," The Simpsons.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps