Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Jeri Ryan and Brannon Braga (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jeri Ryan and Brannon Braga
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Remember that little thread about them being together a while back. Well, we all dismissed it as a false story. But it's actually true. For proof, it's at http://www.jerilynn.com/1292000houstonchronicle.htm

Unfortunately, I don't know how to make page links, so if anyone can, just edit the message. It's on Jeri's official site, which she does check often.

------------------
"To start, press any key. Where's the 'any' key?
-Homer Jay Simpson

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, when you type a URL, the UBB automatically makes a link. :-)

As for the article... Apparently the story is true, but the article was still faked (meaning the one posted earlier).

------------------
Lisa: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
Bart: "Not if you called them 'stench blossoms'..."
-The Simpsons

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*sobs uncontrollably*

------------------
Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong.

KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised. I thought it just was a bad rumour. I feel sorry for her kid.

------------------
"You're right. They wouldn't be able to see anything but the top of your head. The glare could blind them."
-B'Ellana Torres, Virtuoso

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who'd of thunk??

*shrugs*

------------------
-There can be only Nine !! ..mmm.. maybe 10 !!

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax:

Dan
Member # 129

- posted      Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Usually, I feel good about being right. Currently, I'm feeling rather ill.

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5/Crusade Editor
http://www.myrkr.com

Contributing Writer
Beyond Babylon
http://www.b5mg.com/Beyond_Babylon

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Braga is infamous with women, apparently.
He's what we used to call over here, a "bounder and a first-rate cad".

------------------
"You don't need eyes to see; you need VISION"
- Faithless / Reverence

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeffrey Combs is gonna be in Tsukaste? Yaaaayy!!!

------------------
--Then, said Cranly, do you not intend to become a protestant?
--I said that I had lost the faith, Stephen answered, but not that I had lost self-respect. What kind of liberation would that be to forsake an absurdity which is logical and coherent and to embrace one which is illogical and incoherent?

James Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel sorry for her husband!! And I must say I've lost quite a bit of respect for her. I always thought she seemed like a stand-up gal.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you feel sorry for her husband. They are already divorced. I still don't find her taste in boyfriends very good though.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I didn't know they were already divorced. Nevertheless, if you had been married to to Jeri Ryan and then found yourself not, wouldn't you miss it just a little bit?

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree she ought to have better taste in who she dates, but it is her decision to date him in the first place.

BTW, her birthday is on Feb 22. Go to her official site at http://www.jerilynn.com and sign her birthday card. She'll read it.

And Ziyal, wrong thread.

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, here's one good reason to feel sorry for her (ex-)husband: He got dumped for Braga!

And it may be her decision to date him, but it sure doesn't say much for her. I mean, maybe she knows something we don't, but most people's impression of Braga seems to be that he's a manipulative, conniving, arrogant little troll. A Ferengi w/ sideburns, if you will...

------------------
Lisa: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
Bart: "Not if you called them 'stench blossoms'..."
-The Simpsons

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seeing as how Ziyal runs the place, I figure she can pretty much do as she pleases.

At any rate, what's all this nonsense? "Better choice?" For heaven's sake, people, who the heck are any of us to claim that Braga is a bad guy to take out on a date? Because he wrote about silly transwarp catfish once? When I was younger, I wrote a story about a magical piece of talking chalk called Charlie Chalkhead. (Which was actually a damned good story, but I digress.) Does that render me ineligible for "upstanding" members of the opposite sex? Though that might explain a few things...

Of course, you can always call upon rumors of Braga's...eccentric tastes. But men aren't the only ones who are allowed to be kinky, you know.

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it's her life and she could date anyone she wants to, even her boss. She is single, and hopefully so is he. But personally, I thought that she did have better taste in men. I imagined her dating someone in the 20-30 age range who has abs, brown hair, pecs...okay, I'm going off subject. But I would think that she did have better taste in dating.

------------------
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time

-Britney Spears

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps