Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Aliens Galore (Tsunktase $$$)

Author Topic: Aliens Galore (Tsunktase $$$)
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tsunkatse's on, and the crowd is FULL of all kinds of aliens. Make-up budget must be through the roof. So far, I've already found a Voth!

Oh, and I just saw, it is officially credited as 'Guest Star: The Rock'. Couldn't they just use his REAL NAME? I'd be willing to bet the new Encyclopedia will even list him as The Rock

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

[This message has been edited by The359 (edited February 09, 2000).]

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah he just came out of the tunnel , he did the "eye" thing , just sad.

Anyway his real name is Dwayne Johnson. I wonder how many acting coaches they had to hire just for him :-)

------------------
"Marge .. Do you have other men in this House ? .. Radioactive men?"
~Homer "The Simpsons"

Jupiter Station , Starfleet Research & Development

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The ensign that someone mentioned seeing in boht FC and "Memorial" was seen in this episode again. He was in the Delta Flyer.

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah he is at the ops councle. That "Locker Room" or whatever that all the fighters stay in , it looks very Firmiler , not just the door but alot of it , some of it looks like a ds9 Turbolift.

You know i could have sworn i saw a couple of Klingons in that arena , Kazons Possibly ? there sure were alot of firmiler faces in that crowd.

------------------
"Marge .. Do you have other men in this House ? .. Radioactive men?"
~Homer "The Simpsons"

Jupiter Station , Starfleet Research & Development

[This message has been edited by Dhunter (edited February 09, 2000).]

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm sure that the Klingons and Kazons were a bit modified to not really look the same. And I'm the one who mentioned that ensign that was in First Contact and Voyager episodes. The "Locker Room" though looks like a modified set of DS9, like a cargo bay or something. The railings look like they came from the science lab that Picard was in from 'Best of Both Worlds.'

------------------
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time

-Britney Spears

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I swear I seen a Jem'Hadar after the Hirogen said "Make a choice, hunter or prey".

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
http://www.phix-it.com/~perseus/

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did we see many alpha quad. species there?
how many of them where there

------------------
For all you Fighting needs
http://www.fighters.net

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course I haven't seen the episode ((Australia)) - but I CAN'T believe he did the eye thing - that is just too sad.

------------------
"...it might be easier to study
ancient societies from distant orbit than it might be to sit next to the
Guardian of Forever with a tricorder." - Baloo, January 2000

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps