Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Tsunkatse - $$$$$ Fight scenes sypnosis

Author Topic: Tsunkatse - $$$$$ Fight scenes sypnosis
Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The fight scenes are adaquate for a Wednesday prime time show but they could have done more (in comparison to a mortal kombat episode). I guess all the money went to makeup for the extras, and dwayne johnson's paycheck

1st fight -
Best fight in the show, almost look like they were sparring, or they did not practise
Hirogen win
The hirogen and the other alien seem to have a similar style, even though they contrast each other. The hirogen with a low base style (similar to shotokan) has applied many counter moves to gain victory, he did attempt a flashy corkscrew helicopter kick, though did not connect it was more of a keep away move.
The other alien had similar moves, but in a bezerker style, he had many consecutve short and strong hits, they were not true combos.

2nd fight-
Female wins with a round house to the chest????
If that device was on the opponent, i wouldn't consider that a knock out blow.

3rd fight
The rock wins
It was not that the rock's role was corny but the fact they tried to but against a martial artist versus a wrestler was a mistake (re: WCW '95-'98, complete failure).

Final fight
seven wins
Though it was apparent who was gonna win, I was not impress with the Voyager cut ins during the match. I was impress with the double digit hit combo jeri did, but not the total domination of the end of the fight.

------------------
For all you Fighting needs
http://www.fighters.net

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps