Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Lt. Stadi (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lt. Stadi
Dane Simri
Member # 272

- posted      Profile for Dane Simri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aban, are you sure her name is "Alicia Coppala?" I did a web search for this and it couldn't find anything. Surely someone out there must have a picture on the web.

------------------
Dane

"Mathematicians have long held that a million monkeys banging on a million keyboards would eventually reproduce the collected wisdom of the human race. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true." -- Robert Silensky

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Umm, try "Alicia Coppola". As in "Francis Coppola".

Timo Saloniemi

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A "Bring Back Stadi" campaign? Ideas?

-Maybe Annorax returns, eradicates Tom from the timeline, and Stadi isn't killed in The Caretaker accident for some reason.

-She has a twin sister (maybe an evil one?).

-The Stadi from the parallel universe appears. I wonder if she would be bisexual.

-Every event since "The Caretaker" was only a dream. Janeway wakes up in her chair, and Stadi is at the helm. Wait...we would lose Seven!

-A holographic version of her is created, so Tom is available as a full-time nurse.

------------------
"A few more calculations"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry for the misspelling guys. I just wasn't sure...

And while I would love to see her again, I don't think I'm ready for a 6 year dream reset button And I really don't think I'm ready to lose Seven.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Seven needn't be lost. When Janeway wakes up, it turns out that Ensign Hansen is on the ship, and that's why Janeway dreamed "Relativity". :-)

------------------
Homer: "I can see what's happening. They did it to Jesus, and now they're doing it to me."
Marge: "Are you comparing yourself to our lord?!"
Homer: "Well, in bowling ability..."
-The Simpsons

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TSN: I LIKE the way you think, my man!!

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*homerspeak* Mmmm, Lt Stadi.....

------------------
Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't mind the twin, after all we have a guy who was seen in First Contact end up on-screen in Voyager. He must have a twin on the Enterprise-E. As for the Mirror Universe Stadi, why does she have to be bisexual? Why not just be lesbian? Do we really want to risk that Stadi hitting on Harry and Seven at the same time?

------------------
"Life's a bitch, then you die"
-USS Vanderbilt, Vanderbuilt Class starship

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps