Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Q

Author Topic: Q
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK I was looking further down while downloading the trailer for the last episodes of Voyager season 6 (looking at the old news - cause of course Australia has only seen up to Riddles) and there was this:

quote:

More info for Pathfinder and Q set to return!!!

Marcus Erbar at the German fan site Starbase 8 sends along word of a convention report from
the recent Galileo-7 convention in Berlin he's just put up on his site. The most interesting parts
of the convention were of course the talks by several Trek celebrities, who once again
provided us with a bunch of interesting news bits. Take a look at the below summary:

Pre-Production Supervisor Lolita Fatjo announced that the writers are currently planning to
have an appearance by Q this season! She also mentioned that a seventh season is now
certain, and that it would be realistic to not expect a new Trek film until September 2002.

A special thanx to Starbase 8 and Trektoday for this!

So Where is he?

Also, I reckon if Q comes back he just HAS to be in the new uniform... just to let us know that he hasn't left The Enterprise or other ships alone all this time.

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not necessarily. Q chooses the uniform based on where he is, after all.

------------------
"Oh, it's an anti-anti-WTO song. It's essentially a pro-Starbucks song. I saw this picture of a guy sticking his foot through a plate-glass window in a Starbucks in Seattle, and he was wearing a Nike. Man, couldn't you just change your shoes?"
--
M. Doughty

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh but remember... ok you might have a point but he seems to change 'threads' when he sees a new set come along...

------------------
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Q popped-up on DS9 wearing the TNG uniform then said something like "I like your tailor" and switched to the Voyager uniform. Assuming he paid Picard a visit I suppose he'd switch again the movie/DS9 uniform. But even so, I doubt they'd change the Voyager uniform anyway unless they had no other choice (Voyager returning to Earth for instance). "Message in a Bottle", the EMH saw the DS9 uniform, no change. "Life Line"...well from the trailer I saw for the season finale no DS9 uniforms either.

------------------
"Tigers are mean! Tigers are fierce! Tigers have teeth and claws that pierce!"
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server, sucks don't it?

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

From the trailer - Troi was in a FC uniform... the Doc was still in his Voyager/Early DS9 uniform

------------------

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps