Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Third promo trailer for Enterprise tonight

Author Topic: Third promo trailer for Enterprise tonight
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
..or so sayeth the East-coasters on other boards who've watched Voyager already.

Apparently, we'll get more "Trekkish" music (as opposed to The Calling again) and see a green alien woman and get a good look at Phlox. Still no exterior shots, although we'll see the shuttles.

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm to busy watching The Simpsons and The Family Guy on FOX to turn over to UPN , so I'll Monitor TrekToday and Trek Web for the Download.

So we see Shuttles... Hmmm

Urge to change channel Rising ...

--------------------
My Mother never found the irony in calling me a son of a bitch

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did You say the song from "The Calling" wasent in the trailer you saw?

Because VOY just ended and they showed what i think is a differant trailer.

This one had alot more character footage and the Calling playing in the background , we also got to see and confirm the Admiral Forrest story , there is footage of him standing and speaking in the uniform. Also it opens with a young Archer building a model of a space shuttle similar to the next generation shuttles for NASA.

I'm sure these will turn up on the net soon.

Thats makes what ? a possible 3 trailers.

--------------------

Hunter
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are apparenly two new trailers.
http://www.trekenterprise.com/ has them, only in realplayer at this point, along with some screen caps. The second trailer, the one with the music by The Calling, include some shots of the Phase Pistols including a shot of Archer firing one which seems to imply that its a bolt weapon (Could be a beam but the scene is short)

Also there some scenes from the first trailer that may be on a base or ships which may be Suilban as well as the fact that the woman kissing Archer ends up looking like the alien from the picture from a couple of days ago which was reporteldy a Suilban. Which means that do have chaemleon like abilities. The music appears to just a female vocal.

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

Ewwww Real Player... Its a Virus You Know..

I'll Enjoy the screenies untill someone makes an mpg. Thanks for the heads up Hunter , another Enterprise Resource for the bookmarks file...

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh shit.
Dr. Phlox is a medical version of Neelix.

The phase pistol makes a very corny B-movie sound, I like it! I also like the difficulties between the humans and T'Pol.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The shuttes look pretty cool but the one on the left reminds me of the Chaffee without the nacelles...

Phlox looks like a Cardie

On the whole, I think it looks pretty good. I'm now officially in the "I can't wait for the premiere" camp.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ August 03, 2001: Message edited by: AndrewR ]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps