Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Enterprise sure did butchify Jolene Blalock (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Enterprise sure did butchify Jolene Blalock
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

DAAYMMMNN

then as she appears in ENTERPRISE:

http://www.trekenterprise.com/images/tpol1.jpg (copy/paste)

God damn man. I'm not saying she should be walking around in a bikini, but if Berman really wanted a babe to promote Enterprise, she wouldnt be Vulcan.

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: Wes1701E ]

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: Wes1701E ]

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think a Vulcan can be hot. What's her name from "Amok Time" that Spock was suppose to have, T'pring? She wasn't bad looking. It's that wig Blalock wears that really makes her look unattractive.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Obi Juan
Who's your master?
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for Obi Juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course comparing a pic of her face to one where the last thing you are looking at is her face is hardly a fair comparison.

--------------------
"Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It?s us. Only us."
Rorschach

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also think it's mostly the wig that detracts from her appearance. Like Kes in the early days of Voyager, the wig does weird things to the shape of her head.

But, yowza, does she look non-ugly in that first pick...

To be fair though...she looks better in the actual footage I've seen than she does in the stills.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you call that non-ugly, I'd hate to hear your pick-up lines ...

"Hi, you're so non-ugly I'd like to buy you a beer!"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't use pick up lines. Women usually buy me beers.

(And if you believe that...I've got some authentic TNG props I'd like to sell you...)

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say her lack of atractiveness comes from a combination of the wig and her face. But that's just me...
bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to cry.....

--------------------
Access Password
47at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WHAT THE HELL??

Man, Flare is for intellectual conversation only!

IT'S NOT FOR POSTING PICTURE THAT MAKE ME GROW A BIG A$$ ROBBERY ONE!

just joking....

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You grow a big ass robbery one? More info then we need to know, BE.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More info that we can understand actually. I'm familiar with a LOT of euphamisms, but "big ass robbery one"? Buh?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, you mean you guys never seen Fight Club?

Remember in the start, where the main character was "crying" with Bob at the Testicle Cancer group, he said something like, "whenever I see man crying like this, it always make me grow a big robbery one".

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RUBBERY. "Robbery" doesn't even make any fucking SENSE.

And the line is, "Strangers with this kind of honesty make me grow a big rubbery one..."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, I still think Jolene Blalock looks pretty hot in her T'Pol makeup. The only two things that I would change about it would be to lengthen the hair on the wig and give her a looser garment. Other than that, I still think she's a very gorgeous woman whether she's in T'Pol makeup or posing in Maxim.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hehe your right, but if you can, look at the face in the maxim picture, then look at the other one... i dunno mabye the makup just does something
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps