Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Winter Hiatus ...

Author Topic: Winter Hiatus ...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When does Enterprise stop airing new episodes for the winter? I'm sure its coming up soon, actually, I'm surprised we haven't had re-runs yet.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Next week is the last new one, and then seven weeks of reruns over the Dec/Jan hiatus, I believe.

[ November 24, 2001: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Goody. That means I can pick up Wednesday hours at work without having to buy a new VCR (my current one sucks beans).

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sucks not having a channel either here or at college that airs Enterprise. Luckily, I have a friend who's recording them for me I love the show.

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya.. My brother lives in Germany right now .. and man, he's going thru severe withdrawls...

So .. I'm forced to compress them into DivX and send them to him on CD's so that he can see them on his computer.... (He doesn't have a VCR that works over there!!)

I love the show too... it's great.

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Well, I suppose that's good.

DVD rocks, DIVX sucks.

::awaits for JeffRaven's scorching reply::

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Cold Front" airs November 28th, 2001
"Silent Enemy" aira January 23rd, 2002

That's your hiatus

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
@Alshrim: Your brother isn't the only one.
A short while ago I read that Ent wasn't due to start airing in Germany until the end of 2002.
After all those flaming remarks for, as well as against, the series, I can't wait to see it for myself and make up my own mind.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two newsbits for Eurotrekkers:

• Apparently Germans will be getting Enterprise in May or June on Pay-TV, and then a full debut on September 13, 2002.

• Brits who don't get Sky will be getting it on Channel 4 starting Summer 2002, and the evil ones in charge there are promising not the butcher-edit the series to squeeze down the timeslot size like I've heard they've done to Angel.

Oh, and for those of us on the left side of the pond, it now sounds like UPN may be cutting the rerun period a week short and returning with "Silent Enemy" on January 16.

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
    "I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

•    

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
     - Printer-friendly view of this topic
    Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps