Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » $$$ 'Shuttlepod One' and 'Equilibrium' $$$ ? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$$ 'Shuttlepod One' and 'Equilibrium' $$$ ?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My point isn't that an alien ship would rescue them. Just that there's no reason to say it's impossible.

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: TSN ]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't want y'all to think I'm becoming an Enterprise apologogist, we got enough of them round here already. But I'm willing to bet that the suggestion about the shuttlepod having warp drive is an error on the part of the person reporting these episode details.

Think about it:

quote:
Tucker and Reed set out on a mission in a shuttlepod, as Enterprise is busy investigating an asteroid field.

Now, would YOU want to take a gallumphing prototype starship through am asteroid field without proper shields? Not hardly. For all we know Reed and Tcuker's "mission" isn't separate to their ship's one, perhaps they were sent to the middle of the field to have a look-see.

Well, I hope, anyway.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone want to make bets as to what the hell TrekToday meant?
IP: Logged
Pos_21
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
are the klingons even using shuttlepods at this stage in the game?
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How did that come up? "Klingon shuttlepods"? Next, can we talk about Romulan bat'leths?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps