Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Two writers leave

Author Topic: Two writers leave
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-tv.html?2002-02/04/10.15.tv

Gossip! Gossip!

Of course, staff changes happen. I really liked "Cold Front," though.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course, this report is based entirely on the two names being absent from the opening credits of last week's episode and a bit of conjecture on the part of David Henderson at Psi Phi.

The fact that it happened at the halfway point of the season is in all likelihood a clue, perhaps the two electing not to extend their contracts when the network renewed the show in order to pursue some other opportunity rather than storming out suddenly because Andre Bormanis wouldn't turn down his stereo in the office next door.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, yeah.

But it is so rare that a scoop belongs to me. Am I to sit alone in my isolated tower of unnewsliness?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose it depends on what Andre was playing on his stereo.

Anyway, sorry Sol, but I'm still avoiding this board (er, apart from now, obviously), until I've seen more than one and a half episodes. And then I shall praise your report-like-habits.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps