Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Behold! Action Figures ≠ Crap! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Behold! Action Figures ≠ Crap!
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*drools over phase pistols*

*wipes up*

*gets mad that they're releasing a toy now (after nearly going blind trying to build a 3D model using screengrabs as reference)*

Vogon Poet, those 'superchargers' or tranfer junctions or whatever they are seem to be positioned correctly...

*goes back to sleep*

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

The Vulcan
Member # 633

- posted      Profile for The Vulcan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks good to me..

--------------------
Die please.

k, thx.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Probably. They just look weird for some indefinable reason. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scott Bakula was on The Daily Show last night talking about these new action figures. As well as his and T'Pol's prison scene. It was pretty funny.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He sure does get around, doesn't he? He was on Rosie yesterday and was showing his action figure. He mentioned that he had no idea when they're going to stores...

And he brought NX-01 hats for the audience [Mad]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, how MEAN of him.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think what he meant was that he should have brought hats for all of us [Smile]

Actually, I know a guy who does embroidering on hats and shirts and stuff...I'm thinking about getting an NX-01 hat done...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.. I usually dont do new toys, I'm probably going to have to get that NX-01 right away. to finally TOUCH the thing after squinting at details for the better part of a year.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps