Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Where did this come from? (Bernd?)

Author Topic: Where did this come from? (Bernd?)
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/scans/other/shuttle-vulcan.jpg

Found this on EAS.. are these the real things or the work of a 3D-ing fan?

If it is the real thing.. I like the Surak/Suurok! Perhaps not the most logical of designs, but it does fit like a glove to the other Vulcan ships... Organic and red like the T'Plana Hath, ringed like the T'Pau (and the TMP S.S. Enterprise)

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are the real designs, but as for whether or not that was on the show... *shrug*

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That doesn't look like any shot that I remember from the actual show. And the ship looks way too long, but it might just be the angle...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I thought the front of that sucker looked a little long...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks a bit longish. But then, the small graphic in Bernd's big catalog of ships is far too short. Overcompensation, perhaps? [Smile]
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It reminds me of one of the ships inside the mother ship on Independence Day, except for the ring.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

The Vulcan
Member # 633

- posted      Profile for The Vulcan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's extended, you can tell if you look at the tip closely..

--------------------
Die please.

k, thx.

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The models are official, the scene is not (as I know from a secret source). Seems to be a test shot.

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps