Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » [$$$]"Two days and two nights" [$$$]

Author Topic: [$$$]"Two days and two nights" [$$$]
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sources today revealed the first plot details of 'Two Days And Two Nights', one of the final episodes of Enterprise's first season. 'Two Days and Two Nights' will chronicle humanity's first holiday on Risa, the well-known resort planet also already seen in TNG's 'Captain's Holiday' and the less-than-classic DS9 episode 'Let He Who Is Without Sin...'

In the episode, Archer decides to use as much as he can spare of the ship's dilithium supply to buy all-inclusive two-day holiday packages for the crew.

http://www.trektoday.com/news/090302_01.shtml

Wasn't Risa suppose to be a giant swamp with terrible weather, until the Federation came and terraformed/installed weather control system? I think it was mentioned in DS9's "Let He Who Is Without Sin..." O_o'''

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure someone would rewatch that episode and check the exact wording of the reference, except, well, we're talking about "Let He Who Is Without Sin" here.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the sound of how this one is set up, anyway.

[ March 09, 2002, 23:33: Message edited by: Sol System ]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't this all like a movie with Harrison Ford in it? With that Lesbian fellow?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Wasn't Risa suppose to be a giant swamp with terrible weather, until the Federation came and terraformed/installed weather control system?"

Yes, except maybe for the "Federation" part. I don't recall what was said in the episode specifically, and the Encyclopedia doesn't specify. But, if it wasn't the Federation that installed the weather control system, there's no problem. I never even got the impression that Risa was a Federation planet in the first place, personally...

Chris StarShade
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
The site designated appears to have mucho spoiler information.

Sheesh.

Continuity error, however. They do not encounter the Ferengi until TNG. Sheesh.

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, we've been over that already.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps