Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » This exists again (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This exists again
F. G. Sanford
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Please reply.

[ May 04, 2002, 18:32: Message edited by: F. G. Sanford ]

IP: Logged
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh look! Someone with an opinion!

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

F. G. Sanford
Ex-Member

Originally posted by The_Tom
quote:
Oh look, someone with an opinion!
Is that a bad thing? (Sorry I'm new)

[ May 03, 2002, 20:25: Message edited by: F. G. Sanford ]

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, he's just ribbing you like we all do to each other. Fact is many here think the series has done well so far. Nearly all think it's been better than Voyager. Sure we do see some bad things here and there with Enterprise, but we've been pleasantly surprised that overall it's been a solid season for the series.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Aquistition and Oasis were a lot worse than Threshold.
And ice cream is red hot, and sunflowers eat people!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Tom's comment related to the fact that you merely appeared out of nowhere and posted a topic w/ no real substance. You didn't even say anything about why you think ENT is bad in general, or why you dislike those particular episodes. You just basically said "I don't like ENT. How 'bout you?". It's the equivalent of a "me too" post.
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Member no. 818?!?!? There is a member number Eight Hundred and eighteen? sorry; thought we were only up to about 790...

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they need to focus more on the temproal cold war and stop it with these sub-plots... at least include some element of the TCW in them.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
probably some dupe registrations that never got confirmed/used occurred.. or we have a lot of lurkers around.. *shudders*

And he did say an opinion.. he think Enterprise is decreasing in quality, and somehow he likes the worst episode of Trek ever made bettwer than Acquisition and Oasis.. well, everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if it is stupid *********CUZ THERSSHOLD HAD TEH CAPTIN AND TOM HAVE LIZARD SEX AND WAS STUPIDER THAN TUVIX AND SOPCKS' BRIAN PUT TOGEHTER!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL***********

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by F. G. Sanford:
Neglect this thread.

Can't do that. The government has a new Bill of Rights for internet threads coming out. If you neglect a thread you'll be arrested immediately.

Does this mean you've ceased to have an opinion? I have only seen 'Broken Bow' so can't relly say what the rest of the season has been like, however, I enjoyed 'Broken Bow', despite all of the inconsistent stuff. On it's own it was perfectly good TV.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Evolved
Member # 389

- posted      Profile for Evolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
.. or we have a lot of lurkers around..

Heh heh... [Wink]

[ May 04, 2002, 12:40: Message edited by: Ace ]

F. G. Sanford
Ex-Member

What I men was if I was just going to be shot down again and again no use to be here. If somebody can have an intelligent discussion...
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too late. You made the topic, now you have to commit to what you say.

On the other hand, yes, people for some reason are shooting you down for a little opinion.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

F. G. Sanford
Ex-Member

I, F. G. Sanford,

Do solemly swear to never enter the Entrprise forum again.
(walks out)

FGS

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, seeing as we don't have an "Entrprise" forum, why don't you come back here?

Geez. People can't take a friendly ribbing anymore. Must've been from the TrekBBS.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps