Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » SpAcE: Teh fEYEnial FRONTEAR.

Author Topic: SpAcE: Teh fEYEnial FRONTEAR.
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so. When is Scott Bakula going to utter the ALL IMPORTANT phrase? It must happen, sooner or later. But WHEN DAGNABBIT?

Anyway: I have a hunch they ain't going to wait until the last episode to unload the phrase on us, because the rumor is that Bakula's already recorded it for use in the opening credits...

I'm taking bets now. I want season #'s and episode #'s. Flare dude/dudette closest to the mark wins something worth more than gold...UNDYING RESPECT OF YOUR FELLOW GEEKS.

Uh, yeah.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, assuming the story is true that Bakula's already done the recording, my bet would be Season Three, Episode One. TV shows don't change their opening credits mid-season, with only rare exceptions.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't pay attention to the thread title, so, at first, I thought you meant "oh, boy".
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why does Archer have to say it? Why not just leave Kirk (or Pike?) as the first to use the phrase?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Why does Archer have to say it? Why not just leave Kirk (or Pike?) as the first to use the phrase?
Because Archer is the first with everything, for instance kissing alien girls, and is not willing to leave anything for Kirk (except the cases when everything is wiped from all memories).

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, the first interspecies kiss was performed by the then-ensign Garrovick and an Andorian prelate on July 10, 2256! Everyone knows that.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pike never said it

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
William Shatner said it in 1964... doesn't that predate all of our captains? [Smile]

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps