Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » $$ Minefield image $$ (those $ things mean 'spoiler,' you cro-magnon!) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$ Minefield image $$ (those $ things mean 'spoiler,' you cro-magnon!)
Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, now Eaves has gone too far. I don't mind the nacelles on the Valdore, but the ones on this new BoP are way too similar to the ones on the Jemmy Battle Cruiser. The pylons are just like the JBC ones upside down too (although they're likely meant to look similar to the bottom half of the D'deridex). At least the nacelles kind of show a retroactive homage for the Valdore's, I suppose.

Other than the nacelle thing, I really like this new Bird.

--------------------
"I exist here."
- Sisko in "Emissary"
Dax's Ships of Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta agree with the Nacelle assessment.
I built a Jem'Hadar battlecruiser and I can tell you that those nacelles are extremely simmular!

I have to say that I liked this ship alot in spite of the nacelles....but then, I never liked the TOS 'bird anyway and never thought they'd pull off a cool version of the old design.

Anybody else think the bridge structure looks like the one from the Akira design sketches? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, don't criticize the "new" Romulan ship. A guy who works in the Enterprise art department sent me Berman's and Braga's suggestion for the new Romulan design. I'm glad that Eaves convinced them to use his design.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*chuckle*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
that gets more than a chuckle, methinks.
IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps