Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » $$$Enterprise Romulan warbird$$$

Author Topic: $$$Enterprise Romulan warbird$$$
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi i've found this pic of an Romulan Warbird. Is this really a warbird from Enterprise?

-
Should i try to do an Sideview of the ship?

Lobo

p.s. sorry, if there already exists an post like my.

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry.. it's only the third same thread [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
Don't worry.. it's only the third same thread [Roll Eyes]

oopps sorry ok.

Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By all means try a sideview, though I anticipate we'll have quite a few more views of the thing come Tuesday night or so.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure I'm responsible for Tom's status line somehow, but I can't remember ever sharing that song with him.

THE UNIVERSE SPINS ABOUT MY AXIS!!

(Weekends are long.)

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Captain April has already built a 3D model of it, he's posted the pics on a few messageboards.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

NeghVar
Member # 62

- posted      Profile for NeghVar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phlox,

How about a link???

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Phlox:
Well Captain April has already built a 3D model of it, he's posted the pics on a few messageboards.

Thanks in advance!
Art

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sol: I was familiar with "Communist Daughter" before you pointed out to me that it was indeed an obscure Simon song by an obscure Simon band. But you did draw attention to its rather colourful description of female masturbation as being especially brilliant, and I have blurred the lines of gender and good taste by swiping it.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps