Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » (closed thread about ENT's "Vanishing Point")

Author Topic: (closed thread about ENT's "Vanishing Point")
Warbadden Hawkins
Member # 905

- posted      Profile for Warbadden Hawkins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that whole time sh was running around in her afletic clothing shouldne she have been naked, just her and her origional clother would have cloaked, but then again it was just a dream

[ December 04, 2002, 13:30: Message edited by: TSN ]

--------------------
Captain Hawkins
USS Delphronta

BTW [,.??,;,"",' the, it, outran.]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly what part of Posting information about an upcoming, recently seen, or current episode? If so, remember to mark your topic title with the word "Spoiler" or a few $$$s. Thank you! did you have trouble with? Twat.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since that episode aired a week ago, for how long do we need to post spoiler squiggles?

I looked at that episode with a little dread, since it was done to death, and I loved the ending, which turned it all around. I'm not squiggling a spoiler, since if you havn't seen it yet, you will hear all about it in some way, long before it reruns.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For as long as it takes episodes to be aired in those strange, backward parts of the world that lie far beyond United States national borders.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We'll hear about it in some way, will we? For sure? Those who go out of their way to avoid spoilers for the shows actually are pretty successful.

It's just a courtesy folks. And yes... many parts of the world are on a delayed schedule when compared to the US. If I'm not mistaken, it could take several months for an episode to air in places like Australia and certain parts of Europe where several of the members here are from.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll need spoiler warnings, but more importantly I'd like substandard English warning to spare me the trouble of trying to decode that nonsense. A little grammar and spelling music if you'd please, maestro!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Plus the fact that this could have just been posted in the "Vanishing Point" thread, instead of making it a new topic, which will most likely get locked because of it's pointlessness.

quote:
I'm not squiggling a spoiler, since if you havn't seen it yet, you will hear all about it in some way, long before it reruns.
Yeah, they'll hear it from you because you didn't put up spoiler warnings. How fucking hard is that for you to do?

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, this thread is locked because it's useless and it was apparently created in a moment (or more?) of idiocy.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps