Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » ***SPOILERS***Chosen Realm *****SPOLIERS***** (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ***SPOILERS***Chosen Realm *****SPOLIERS*****
J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lee... the point was how the heck did they get into the armory, and why weren't the weapons locked up inside the armory. They had weapons when they took over the bridge which means someone would have had to let them into the armory and then let them into the weapons locker [of course there isn't much of one there, it's kinda open].

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They had no weapons until they were seen taking them from the armoury. The actual takeover was done using the organic explosives (sounds like a euphemism for baked beans!), then once they had been granted control of the ship they tooled themselves up. Reed was there in the armoury, it was probably him who let them in.

EDIT: Yes, I've checked. The hull blows out, Archer rushes onto the bridge to find out what happened, Donjohnson (or whatever his name was) follows from the Ready Room and tells him to surrender. You then see the armoury being rifled (no pun intended) followed by some now-tooled-up Triannons clearing the Bridge of nonessesntial personnel.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by J:
How pathetic can they get? How many times did this happen on Voyager--- per season?

0.4285 times [Big Grin]
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How many times did it happen on TOS?
...and that was a ship with over three times the crew no less, and they were always taken over by a tiny force of jerks as well IIRC.
And none of the goons that took over the TOS Enterprise could blow up a large chunk of the ship just with a quick stab and looking constipated for a second...

Besides, the TOS crew had the advantage of being able to just look back at the history tapes to see how Archer handled the situation to make their plans! [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Probably their Terror level wasn't at "Orange" at the time.

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps