Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » "Knowing God" ;)

Author Topic: "Knowing God" ;)
colin
Member # 217

- posted      Profile for colin         Edit/Delete Post 
Rick Berman
Dec. 25, 1945. Mr. Berman is born in New York City.

1977 to 1982. Mr. Berman is Senior Producer on a children's show, "The Big Blue Marbles". He wins an Emmy for Outstanding Children's Series.

1982 to 1984. Mr. Berman is an independent producer on two shows, "What on Earth" for HBO and "The Primal Mind" for PBS.

1984. Mr. Berman is temporarily Director of Dramatic Development at Warner Brothers Television.

1984. Mr. Berman first works at Paramount. He is Director of Current Programming. In that year, he supervises shows like "Cheers", "Family Ties", and "Webster".

1985. Mr. Berman is Executive Director of Dramatic Programming. He supervises work on the mini-series "Space" and "Wallenburg: A Hero's Story", and the show "MacGyver".

1986. Mr. Berman is Vice-President of Longform and Special Projects for Paramount Network Television. He supervises work on telefilms, miniseries, and specials.

1987. Mr. Berman is Executive Producer of TNG. This marks his first year in Star Trek.

Brannon Braga
1990. Mr. Braga employs at Paramount with a screenwriters internship and writes screenplays for TNG. This marks his first year in Star Trek.

2001. Mr. Braga has his own website: Brannon Braga. Also, this year, the residents of Bozeman, Montana, Mr. Braga's hometown, honor him with the Brannon Braga Memorial Arena.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this some sort of Zen thing?
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Zen and the Art of Stalking?" It's my favorite book so far. I'm up to the chapter on hiding in the garbage cans outside my obsession's house.
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
That right there is the face of the enemy, my man!
IP: Logged

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps