Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » centaur reference pics sought for

Author Topic: centaur reference pics sought for
TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a modder of star trek armada brought to you by activision
i am looking for a flat pic of the centuar suacer's underside that is not a schematic
please if you know where let me know
using the force is coming upo empty right now

------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only "real" pics out there with any kind of detail as far as I know are the screen caps from the one and only episode that we got a close up look see at her. And I don't think it really showed the underside all that well.

I could be wrong though.

------------------
"You don't tug on Superman's cape.
You don't spit into the wind.
You don't pull the mask off the ole' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you�re not wrong, these are the only views we got to see:
http://w1.314.telia.com/~u31412330/star/exvar.htm

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a scale model of the ship, or rather a conversion kit for making a Centaur out of an Excelsior model. The sources Victory Productions used for creating the kit are unknown, but the end result looks like a surprisingly good match. Even though the kit reviewer on the above page used the E-B saucer and not the original Excelsior one (which the Paramount modelmakers obviously used), I think the pics on that page could be helpful.

Timo Saloniemi

[This message has been edited by Timo (edited March 13, 2001).]

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's also my model pics:
http://www.onlyinla.com/~fructose/models/siren/siren.html
No claims on canonality or accuracy. I used that conversion kit though.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh* Sometimes I wish I'd kept on making models. . . they never had kits like these back then. Nice work. 8)

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps