Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Wolf 359 - Springfield and Challenger

Author Topic: Wolf 359 - Springfield and Challenger
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm posting this for Gary Perry:

This is Gary Perry - tried to register but it said closed to E-mail the administrator- I am the one who sent the poor Challenger and Springfield to Bernd for Wolf 359 - I have some comments to make and also have been making small micromachine types to fill in the gaps left over when Galoob lost their lincense - Norway,Saber,Akira, Steamrunner, Equinox, Prometheus, Cheyenne, Kushyu, Mars Perimeter Missile, and many others from Dominion War/Borg Wars. These are in polyester resin - brittle - am willing to trade for info or someone who can paint them. Particularly a decent drawing of the revised Springfield showing the underside with the pod attached and as the picture of the Challenger I have is a little clearer it shows that the secondary hull widens to the impulse engines on the saucer and actually flares thru the cross section ( oval ) from what I can see compared to the latest Chris Spinnler drawing.

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary: If you're reading this, don't worry. The only reason you can't register yet is because Charles Capps is out of town for a while and temporarily suspended all new registrations.

I'm very interested in seeing some of your "kit-bashed" MicroMachines. Perhaps you could scan some photos of them and post them here?

------------------
Lisa: "Don't you remember the story of Oedipus?"
Homer: "Maybe five dollars will refresh my memory."
Lisa (angrily): "Oedipus was the story of a man who kills his father and marries his mother!"
Homer: "Uggh! Who pays for that wedding?"

Shabren's Final Prophecy: Star Trek: Legacy

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also too interested and don't want to wait however Charles has conviently left for awhile.

------------------
Signature for sale! For a mere price of $20 per letter you get this wonderful little space to say your own things. Get it now while there's still space!

-All you base belong to infinity. -infinity11

Micromaniac
Member # 546

- posted      Profile for Micromaniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys this is Gary Perry - the idea was to find someone who would paint these and post- along with returning a painted set to me. I can make these but as far as painting and photo no luck. Also I have fixed most of the Micromachines that were wrong - the goodawfull Defiant , Ambassador , Neghvar and others with these recasts in addition to the ones made from scratch and do these just for a hobby - I was hoping this talented forum could draw a new Springfield with the pod so I can redoe the one I have.
NeghVar
Member # 62

- posted      Profile for NeghVar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary,

Email me privately, I can recommend someone that might be interested, and does some of the best ST minis I have seen (painting and sculpting).

Art
[email protected]

Guys this is Gary Perry - the idea was to find someone who would paint these and post- along with returning a painted set to me. I can make these but as far as painting and photo no luck. Also I have fixed most of the Micromachines that were wrong - the goodawfull Defiant , Ambassador , Neghvar and others with these recasts in addition to the ones made from scratch and do these just for a hobby - I was hoping this talented forum could draw a new Springfield with the pod so I can redoe the one I have.

------------------
Spoken in Klingon, with a distinct Scottish accent:
"If it's not Klingon...It's crap!"

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a pretty experienced small-scale modeler, and a friend of mine is great with working with resin kits. It'd have to happen after 8 April, though, because I'm moving then.

If you're interested, email me.

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know Larry Enoch: http://www.iglobal.net/enoch/

His miniatures rule! Maybe he would be interested.

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the picture of the Challenger I have is a little clearer it shows that the secondary hull widens to the impulse engines on the saucer and actually flares thru the cross section ( oval ) from what I can see compared to the latest Chris Spinnler drawing.

Gary, were you able to scan this clearer pic of the Challenger yet? If not, could you describe it to us a little more? Thanks.

------------------
Lisa: "Don't you remember the story of Oedipus?"
Homer: "Maybe five dollars will refresh my memory."
Lisa (angrily): "Oedipus was the story of a man who kills his father and marries his mother!"
Homer: "Uggh! Who pays for that wedding?"

Shabren's Final Prophecy: Star Trek: Legacy

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps