Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Bridge scans from STM/STFF (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bridge scans from STM/STFF
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IIRC, they only made the Jenolan bridge set. It was a combo bridge, transporter, and miscellaneous set all in one structure. Which wouldn't work because the bridge portion was off to the left (camera facing to aft of ship), the transporter section in the middle and the misc. stations to the right. And all that wouldn't fit the module that the model has.

------------------
[Bart's looking for his dog.]
Groundskeeper Willy: Yeah, I bought your mutt - and I 'ate 'im! [Bart gasps.] I 'ate 'is little face, I 'ate 'is guts, and I 'ate the way 'e's always barkin'! So I gave 'im to the church.
Bart: Ohhh, I see... you HATE him, so you gave him to the church.
Groundskeeper Willy: Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug. [Bart stares.] Ya heard me!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But there's nothing in the episode that forces them to be on the main bridge. They could just as easily be in an auxilary control room of some sort.

------------------
"Excuse me, Mr. Rampaging Killer? Why don't you put down the gun and take a look at this hand-held monkey? Does it not have clever little forepaws? It eats gum and sap!"
--
L. Fitzgerald Sj�berg
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and something pleasent will happen to you. Possibly involving syrup.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Additional info. I posted this elsewhere, too, but the Saratoga bridge from DS9 is in the Making of DS9 book.

--Jonah

------------------
"It's obvious I'm dealing with a moron..."

--Col. Edwards, ROBOTECH

CaptSerek
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I've done some research of my own. The Excalibur bridge scans are of the comic itself showing the basic structure but no schematic from the back showing everything in full. I also did a Google search on starship bridges and all I found were, beyong the good alien bridges Fitz gave me (thanks again) were from Bernd and from Steven's LCARS.com sites. I know people are very hungry for the command centers both Federation and alien bridge modules and even dedication plaques as a compliment to them. So if someone is scanning please share, I'm sure I would not be the only one greatful. Feel free to e-mail me also if you have any leads.

------------------
Join the only Star Trek roleplaying club that plays all timelines - past, present, future and alternate. Go to www.mib.org/~sfof/

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps