Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Springfield-class

Author Topic: Springfield-class
Face
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! does any have or know if there are any drawings or any new designs for the Springfild-class now that we seen the model of this ship.

------------------

IP: Logged
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to www.fleetyard.com. There are a few pics in the "construction" section that are better than any I've seen.

------------------
"The sons of the Prophet were valiant and bold,
And quite unacustomed to fear.
But, of all, the most reckless, or so I am told,
Was Abdulah Boul Boul Ameer."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there were new designs, it would mean someone didn't know what they were doing...

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Face means new diagrams.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he did say "drawings or new designs"... *shrug* I don't read minds... :-)

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Face
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean has anyone don any drawings of the Springflid-class, I've see one but it don't match the picture of the model, so I wondering if any one has donn some new drawings of this class?
IP: Logged
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to insult anyone but I would like to see the 359 designs in a black and white diagram while Face is asking too.

In my opinion if we saw any of these classes intect in any episode it would solve alot however it would also varify that the ugly designs like Niagara class is a production line vessel.

Shouldn't this be in the 'Designs" forum?
------------------
Signature for sale! For a mere price of $20 per letter you get this wonderful little space to say your own things. Get it now while there's still space!

-All you base belong to infinity. -infinity11

[This message has been edited by Matrix (edited April 14, 2001).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps