Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » screen cap from q episode of voy?

Author Topic: screen cap from q episode of voy?
Zor Prime
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have a screen capture of the part in the recent Q episode, where Q's son takes the Delta FLyer out for a voy ride? I'm looking for part that shows the inside of the shuttlebay, before the camera pans left to follow the flyer out the door.
Thanks.

IP: Logged
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, man, the people are going to slam you for the lack of a spoiler warning.... That's an ep. I haven't seen.....

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

Zor Prime
Ex-Member

Oops, sorry.
It's been a week and a half, I thought that would have been long enough. I guess I was wrong.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*coughs politely*
Not everyone here is from North America. Two weeks enough time? Try a year, because a sizeable chunk of our posters won't catch Voyager on videotape or TV overseas. It never hurts to put up spoiler warnings...

------------------
"I can be creative when I have a good idea. That just happens way too rarely."
-Omega, April 6

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*slam*

YEAH! We aren't all from the USA, and even people there don't seem to see eps all at the same time... with all the UPN affiliate problems etc. Or has that all changed now with the whole 'wrestling' phenomenon?

Andrew

------------------
Homer: I'm gonna miss Springfield. This town's been awfully good to us.
Bart: No, it hasn't, Dad. That's why we're leaving.
Homer: Oh, yeah. [pokes his head out the window] So long, Stinktown!

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPN airs hockey, in Hockey Town anyway.... Damn, Detroit has a lot of F*cked up names......

------------------

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

Zor Prime
Ex-Member

I realized later that my response might have sounded sarcastic. It wasn't meant to be.
I'll be careful about what I post next time.
My apologies again.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russia has a lot of fucked up names. Which might have something to do with the Detroit Red Wings getting f*cked up ones. Although Yzerman, fine British Columbian that he is, doesn't help much.

------------------
"I can be creative when I have a good idea. That just happens way too rarely."
-Omega, April 6

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

No, not the Wings, Detroit itself.....
Mo Town
Hockey Town
Motor City
etc....

------------------

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question: Where did they park the DF? I need to know for the deck plans

------------------
Faster than light - no left or right.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
As I recall, the DF was parked in an alcove towards the forward end of the bay that faced to port. The DF was pointing toward the bay doors and the space between the alcove and the bay doors was about 2 to 3 times the length of the Flyer.

------------------
"The sons of the Prophet were valiant and bold,
And quite unacustomed to fear.
But, of all, the most reckless, or so I am told,
Was Abdulah Boul Boul Ameer."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In other words, it's in the "L" part of the shuttlebay we've seen before - except THIS time, the branch to port is big enough to hold the whole Flyer. For reference, the first time we saw the "L" branch it was barely big enough to house two people walking side-by-side ("Counterpoint"), and this season it's big enough to house the DF itself (this episode, and the one with all the Klingons).

Mark

------------------
"Why build one, when you can have two at twice the price?"

- Carl Sagan, "Contact"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps