Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » More bridge scans found

Author Topic: More bridge scans found
CaptSerek
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been puttering around limks to Bernd's site and I managed to find a site which has scans of the Relativity, Excelsior (Sulu version) and the Raven. I went ahead and saved the scans for my own use. For fear of spamming I'm not going to post the URL but the site is relatively new. It's a Voyager site and that's the only clue. So now I can strike Excelsior (Sulu) off of my list of bridges avaliable or needed, I hope Star Trek Magazine posts more than one brisge from the same class like the Fact Files did with Excelsior/Enterprise B and "Bounty(Kruge)"/Rotarran. I hope this helps everyone else who is on the lookout.

------------------
Join the only Star Trek roleplaying club that plays all timelines - past, present, future and alternate. Go to www.mib.org/~sfof/

IP: Logged
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serek: Posting a link to a website owned by another member of this board would not be considered spam. Spam is when you are blatantly advertising your own website, unless you post the link in your signature. I think everyone here would be OK with it.

------------------
Lisa: "OK, now we're gonna pick jobs out of the chore hat. Dad, you go first."
Homer: "Come on, bikini inspector...scrub toilet! Ohhhwww...OK, that was a practice..."

Shabren's Final Prophecy: Star Trek: Legacy

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, do post the link to that site. Everyone here are looking for most bridge scans.

------------------
[Bart's looking for his dog.]
Groundskeeper Willy: Yeah, I bought your mutt - and I 'ate 'im! [Bart gasps.] I 'ate 'is little face, I 'ate 'is guts, and I 'ate the way 'e's always barkin'! So I gave 'im to the church.
Bart: Ohhh, I see... you HATE him, so you gave him to the church.
Groundskeeper Willy: Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug. [Bart stares.] Ya heard me!

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
****SPAM TEST****
Posted by: Fanboy1701

Hey, my site is the most kick ass Star Trek site there is, come and look around, any help making it would be great. Go here for real Star Trek

****END TEST****

This is spam.....

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

CaptSerek
Ex-Member

Ok by popular request.... ti is Jant's Voyager site at http://www.star-trek-voyager.fsnet.co.uk/ you find find the aforementioned scans there and the site is decent too. I'm also looking for raw scans as well of the bridges like the Equinox one in the Stargazer thread a month ago. I figure I can always clean them up myself...so I hope the link helps.

------------------
Join the only Star Trek roleplaying club that plays all timelines - past, present, future and alternate. Go to www.mib.org/~sfof/

CaptSerek
Ex-Member

Thanks for the clarification guys.

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps