Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Designed Akira Class MSD, Minor Help Needed

Author Topic: Designed Akira Class MSD, Minor Help Needed
FinalFrontier001
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Using the basic schematic, or Master Situation Montior/Diagram provided by Starship Creator, warp 2, I've editted out the 'interiors', and have begun designing my own. I've gotten torpedo systems from the Sovy-Class Schematic in Captain's Chair, as well as Engineering from VGR, and the bridge, well, from something that was posted here. Everythings been a bit re-modeled, re-sized, re-shaped and so forth. What I am requesting is this - any other Master Situation Monitor/Diagram you have, in a size large enough so that one deck is about 32 pixels in height. In other words, pretty damn big. =) If you'll check a topic called "27th century coaxial warp drive prototype", in the designs and creativity topic, I need things about as big as that bridge. =)

I would really appreciate anything you can give me, and will be sure to post the finished product for everyones review, and, enjoyment. =)

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to say something, say it once. Don't copy-and-paste it in more than one Forum.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps