Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Class & Reg stuff

Author Topic: Class & Reg stuff
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was wondering, where did we get the old number (the one w/the '8') for the Majestic, anyhow? I had though it was in the Encyclopedia, but it isn't. Fact Files?

Also, why is the Whorfin-class designation for the ships in Generations so often called non-canon, when according to the TNG Companion it was on the okudagram along with the names and regs?

(I'll ask once more, since other thread was ignored...) What did the CC on ENT: "Breaking the Ice" say for the two Vulcan ships mentioned?

-MMoM

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wild guess about the Majestic is that it was misread off someone's TV. That was one of the ones we saw onscreen, right?

And I don't think I've ever heard anyone say the Whorfin class was noncanon. I've never thought of it as such, anyway.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was stressed today so had ST:The Motion Picture on. I heard a reg no being mentioned for a "dreadnought" which started "21" and it sounded as though it had two numbers after that. Does anyone know the reg no & name?

I think that this has been mentioned in a previous topic, but I can't find it.

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NCC-2120 USS Entente which fandom designates as Federation class, but class name is not official.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, no LONGER official. At the time the movie was made, the Franz Joseph Technical Manual was still considered as part of the canon, IIRC.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well bits of it still are.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks - that was really buggin' me, not being able to hear it and then not being able to get it out of my head while working on an assignment!!!

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps