Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Anyone have a picture of the U.S.S. Trinculo?

Author Topic: Anyone have a picture of the U.S.S. Trinculo?
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I remember someone had one a long time ago? Is it possible to track an image down? I'd really like to see one.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should put up a site, Mim. All the infromation you ask from us has to go somewhere, right? [Big Grin]
As far as the Trinculo pic, I've looked around and couldn't find one. I do remember one, though. It was of a Galaxy (from the behind, I think), with a dark background, like it was at an exhibition...

--------------------
Meh

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too remember seeing this once, on a modeller's reference page. I can't find it though, which sucks.. I want to see it again too.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is this a mod of the Venture mode.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure. Except that IS the Venture.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hanging WHERE - it looks like a RESTERAUNT or something... ask Mojo to check the crate inventory of all the models... I reckon this might just be a replica model made from the same mold or something... That neck and the deflector don't look right... somehow.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Veers
You first
Member # 661

I'll find a picture of the Trinculo...just give me some time.

--------------------
Meh

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was hanging in a Planet Hollywood restaurant back in the 1990's. I remember seeing an overhead shot of the ship with the name and registry.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt it's a replica, Andrew - the model looks spot on for the 4'er to me. As for the Trinculo, if pictures exist, I've yet to see any (but would very much like to).

--------------------
"I exist here."
- Sisko in "Emissary"
Dax's Ships of Star Trek

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you can find it, Marshall Veers.

I am planning a site, but that's just in its early stages @ the moment. Mostly what I want to do right now is add pictures to my shiplist.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

A Google and Altavista search turned up little, and I've checked through all of the topics in this section within the last year.
I'll keep trying, but it doesn't look like the picture will be easy to find. [Frown]

--------------------
Meh

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

There used to be one on the upload site, IIRC. Did someone we know take the photos of the exhibition studio models? I wonder how come it's just the Trinculo that's so hard to find? There are plenty of pics of the Leeds and the Valkyrie around... [Roll Eyes]

-MMoM

--------------------

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I remember, the pics were taken by a fan who uploaded it in his site.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps