Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Sectors: Names/Number etc.

Author Topic: Sectors: Names/Number etc.
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think someone has put this stuff up before (sorry if this is the case).

I'm looking for information on Sector numbers/designations - like Sector 21503 and 21505 from "The Wounded". Anyone got any info on this?

Cheers!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.stdimension.net/

"Stuff", and it's "up"...

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed on there they have an STD Search, isn't that like going on a trip to Thailand.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

akb1979
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again!

I've found a picture on my HDD that I've downloaded from here in the last week. It's called "aerowing.jpeg". Looks like what the Intrepid's yacht should look like, but I'd like to know where it came from.

(Sudden thought! Capt Kyle **** had it on his site) (Sorry buddy, can't remember your last name)

--------------------

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The picture is probably from the Starship Spotter book.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, it's out of the Starship Spotter. CGI model was built by Foundation Imaging. It was intended for actual use in the episode "Relativity" (VGR) and the effects sequence was actually completed, but the whole thing was cut from the final script.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

akb1979
Member # 557

Thank you kindly! I think that I'll start saving for a memory upgrade - not the PC's: mine!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, IIRC the shot was planned for Relativity but was cut for time or story purposes - they only wanted to concentrate on seeing Voyager in dock. The effects sequence of which you speak was completed for when they were wondering about doing the Delta Flyer or the Aeroshuttle; the shot was completed on Foundation's independent time where designed and finished the model, and did a completed test shot of it undocking from Voyager and then flying into a planetary atmosphere.

Mojo's full response for the subject is on this board, probably in one of the "Unseen Frontier" threads. He tells us he takes taps of this and other neat shots to cons and such, so you know where to go. [Smile]

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps