Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Needed Schematic

Author Topic: Needed Schematic
J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah! I can't find it. Some time ago someone posted an image of the E-D Shuttlebay 1 with a Peregrine inside, at least the one at a 30-meter scale. I was hoping to get a copy of it and ask the creator if I could use it on a site I'm putting together for debate purposes on the subject. --- I was also hoping to find out if the creator put in the ~15-meter version in there for comparison.

BTW, for those that are curious, I hope to have the project done soon and Flare shall be one of the first places to know about it.

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be me & mine:

http://www.geocities.com/practical_unicorn/bridges/unknowns.html

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's funny -- I was looking for just that image the other day. Thankfully, CC had just opened the new search function, and I found it fairly quickly.

I discovered that you can pack at least 10-12 of those Peregrines into the main shuttlebay. [Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as we're assuming the more correct ~14m fighter, yeah. To take this a little further, I wonder how many ships comprise a "fighter squadron" as seen in various DS9 episodes. We see groups of 3-5 fighters at a time in pre-battle scenes, so one wonders if these represent a whole squadron, or a particular subdivision thereof.

Mark

--------------------

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid of search functions... where was it at? I looked in the other fighter threads and it wasn't there... oh well.

Mark: I can use it, provided I give the credit. Right?

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Credit for the manipulation only, of course. I sacnned the blueprint, and swiped the runabout & fighter from starshipschmatics.net.

Mark

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps