Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » "Nemesis" ships ($$$)

Author Topic: "Nemesis" ships ($$$)
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i'd prefer not to read the entire script (and not be surprised at all by the movie), but could someone perhaps post a list of the SF/Federation vessels from the movie, and any information given in the script about them? A summary of what they do in the movie would be cool, without giving away the whole plot...

Thanks,
-MMoM [Big Grin]

P.S.
BTW, I bought the latest ST:TM issue and scanned the Intrepid-class article. I posted it in the appropriate thread. Just thought I'd tell you guys since no one seems to have noticed...

-MM

[ April 17, 2002, 07:49: Message edited by: The Mighty Monkey of Mim ]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have much time today, here's what I posted at the TrekBBS a while back:

quote:
Originally posted by me:
[Mua-hahaha...ssive Spoilers]
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Titan is mentioned from time to time in the script, but there's no scene (from what I can tell) where we could actually see the ship.
Hemmingway is the ship that tows Enterprise back to dock. So a possible shot, porbably an old vessel (meaning an existing class, not an old ship, of course ).

Commander Madden mentiones his last assignment, the starship Talos. Don't know if it remains in the script.

Furthermore, the final scene is a zoom out of the hole in the bridge, so maybe - whereever the ship is docked at the end - there is a possibility we'll see some other ships, too.

Adn before they enter the Bassen rift, Data and Picard are checking the status of the fleet that awaits their arrival, so we could get a massive Okudagram with lots of new ship names. I really hope so, BTW.

[...]

And yes, I read the entire script. [Wink]

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps