Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » MrNeutron, did you ever find out from Mr. Probert...

Author Topic: MrNeutron, did you ever find out from Mr. Probert...
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...What was the full content of the Epsilon IX communications chatter in TMP? In listening to it again, I keep becoming convinced that I hear a reference to a starship Lincoln, though there is no such ship in the Franz Joseph tech manual. It's driving me nuts.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

[ June 20, 2002, 11:26: Message edited by: The Mighty Monkey of Mim ]

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you should get out more.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pardon?
MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
...What was the full content of the Epsilon IX communications chatter in TMP? In listening to it again, I keep becoming convinced that I hear a reference to a starship Lincoln, though there is no such ship in the Franz Joseph tech manual. It's driving me nuts.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

He said if he stumbled across it he'll let me know. Since he hasn't sent me the info, I assume he didn't run across it as yet.

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OnToMars:
Maybe you should get out more.

quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
Pardon?

Me (reality): He's right. Mim's taking it all too serious.
Me (the captain): No, it would be really interesting to know what he found out.
Me (reality): Come on, why should anyone want to know this?
Me (the captain): Because we want to complete our shiplists, we could discuss...
Me (reality): Your what?!? My god, get a life!
Me (the captain): Fuck you.

[Smile]

I know what you mean, OnToMars, but the dark side is too strong in all of us... [Razz]

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as long as neither one of those voices are spoken aloud, then it's not too strong.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a verbal conversation he had with himself....

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps